2. Develop an eye for detail, accuracy, and consistency in content and style.
3. Keep abreast of the different types of deliverables and style guides for various types of deliverables.
4. Understand various Client-provided style guides.
5. Understand the nuances in proofreading in various digital devices and environments
6. Learn to cross-check for style, order, alignment, layout, etc.
7. Develop Editorial documentation for projects to maintain consistency in style aspects in all modules/files of a project.
8. Review assignments/tasks for data integrity, typos, and sensible line breaks. Ensure that all components of the project for both print and e-learning are successfully carried out from one round to the next to meet internal metrics of 3 on 5
9. Responsible to proofread documents/tasks and assignments as per the requirement and timelines assigned
10. Apply standard practices of proofreading
11. Gets trained on the various processes and technical requirements.
12. Compliance to quality, confidentiality and security:
a. Adhere and follow quality systems, processes and policies
b. Comply to training and specifications
1. Life science Graduate or PG, or Graduate in English Literature or PG, Diploma
2. A Bachelors/Masters degree in life science / English
3. 1 to 6 years of experience into proofreading/ Technical editing (English Language)
4. Familiar in working with PDFs and digital content online
Indegene is an integrated scientific partner to global pharmaceutical and life sciences companies delivering a spectrum of marketing, medical, training, and research &amp; analytics services. With operations across the US, Europe and the Emerging Markets, track record of working with most of the Top 20 global pharmaceutical companies.
We leverage the depth of our scientific expertise, scale of our operations, our hybrid delivery model, global footprint and intellectual property to deliver value across multiple dimensions. We are 500 plus professionals spread across various locations.
Our spectrum of services & products include:
Medical Education, Marketing and e-marketing programs
Medical Affairs-Publication writing, Medical Information Management, Medical Communications
Training and eLearning
Research, Analytics and Intelligence
Patient Compliance and Adherence program management Virtual Sales Organizations
Clinical trial analytics and benchmarking platform
KOL Management & Medical Science Liasioning