Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining documentation of FSSC22000, independently face customers audit and train team on Quality management system.
- Maintain & further improve quality of finished products produced from Hoskote location
- Plant hygiene and sanitation maintenance.
- Responsible for the quality of the raw material viz. RMs, packing, etc. and of the finished products.
- To train & manage the entire FSQA team with policies and procedures, standards & practices related to food safety and quality system on a continuous basis.
- Arrangement of internal as well as external training for the staffs and workers from FSQA point of view.
- Implementation of the quality control checks during on line production process as per HACCP plan.
- Organize periodic audits with the help of internal quality auditors / external auditors to assess its effectiveness.
- To monitor and minimize the complaints regarding food safety.
- To submit reports of analysis and trend of complaints and other details to the concerned.
- In charge for the physical, chemical, microbiological laboratory and overall responsibility of the plant hygiene.
- To monitor and minimize the complaints regarding food safety. To conduct vendor audit as per the defined plan.
- To carry out any other tasks as assigned from time to time.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 12-15 years of experience in leading Plant QA team, experience in Chicken processing plant is preferred
- MSC in Food Technology or Microbiology
- Team Player
- Cost Concious
- Food Processing Knowledge