The incumbent will take independent charge of the Company's Sales and Marketing activities on an all-India basis and shall be responsible for meeting sales targets. He will be reporting to the Managing Director.
He shall be required to manage the existing sales and also generating new business in order to increase the customer base in existing market sectors. He shall also be required to identify, prospect and develop new markets and new customers.
He shall be required to coordinate on a daily basis with the Company's Regional Sales Managers and distributors. Shall also be responsible for expanding the depth of the distribution network.
He must attend to customer queries and follow up for orders and payment.
He shall be responsible for resolving customer complaints and coordinating with the technical personnel for the same in a prompt manner.
He shall be required to tour extensively for promoting the Company's products, for providing technical support, for understanding customer requirements, meeting sales targets, and also for prospecting new market segments.
He is as necessary to meet sales targets as per Company's policy.
He shall be responsible for building and maintaining healthy business relations with customers, ensuring maximum customer satisfaction by achieving delivery & quality norms.
He shall be responsible for credit control and collection of receivables in a timely manner.
He shall generate direct Sales as well as appoint distributors and ensure that Sales targets set for each region are achieved.
He must formulate and implement sales strategies in order to maximize the profitability of the organization.
He must prepare accurate monthly Sales Forecasts and report daily on progress.
He must be up to date and report directly to management information of market trends, new developing markets, competitor activity, price trends, etc.
He must develop understanding and client needs and coordinating with internal teams for necessary customization of the product to provide solutions accordingly.
He will develop his sales team and train, motivate and support them to reach sales targets and other Sales Department goals.
Required Candidate profile
1) Candidate should be a first-class graduate with a proven track record of 17-20 years in sales and marketing of raw materials to the water-based paint, paper coating, printing ink, construction chemicals, textile printing, and finishing, adhesives, packaging, and lamination, and carpet industries.
2) Should have good oral and written communication skills and must be computer and internet savvy. Knowledge of multiple languages will be an added advantage.
3) Must have a good understanding of the chemicals market and have good experience & ability to understand market dynamics, market survey & research, short term & long term strategic planning, and techno-commercial aspects.
4) Should have passion for marketing and be self-drive. Must be a live wire. Pleasant amiable personality and the ability to interact with people at all levels.
5) Must be an intelligent, self-motivated, and result-oriented individual with a persuasive and positive outlook.
Candidates with experience of selling acrylic emulsions, resins and binders will be preferred.
Industry:Petrochemicals, Plastic/ Rubber
Function : Online & Offline Marketing/MR/Media Planning
Acrynova Industries Private Limited is in operation in India for the last 40 years. The Company's product portfolio includes acrylic emulsions for textile printing, paint, adhesive, leather, and paper coating applications. The Company has achieved a position of leadership in the industry with its state-of-the-art products, unflinching commitment to product quality and service, and competitive pricing. This leadership has been achieved and maintained by continuous product innovation without compromising quality and performance parameters.