The Quality Analyst will be responsible to establish and implement best in class quality standards in line with organisation objectives. S/he will provide guidance and directions to the Product team in all matters concerning quality processes and standardisation. S/he will be a champion of initiating, planning and execution of continuous process improvements thereby ensuring high quality products and services. The Quality Analyst will have comprehensive knowledge of tools, concepts and associated methodologies of quality assurance and use it effectively in executing all quality initiatives.
Create, design deploy quality framework for print and digital products in line with organizational strategy to accomplish organizational business objectives
- Engage with internal and external customer/s to continuously enhance the quality of products and services
- Collaborate with the product development, publishing and technology team/s for the purpose of achieving high product quality standards and customer (user) satisfaction
- Manage and own the Quality initiatives for the overall product function
- Enable internal customers with quality frameworks, tools and training to meet their business objectives
- Drive quality initiatives such as Six Sigma projects, Kaizen etc to facilitate continuous process improvements.
- Identify Risks at various stages of engagement and enable organisation to mitigate at the right time
- Drive Knowledge Management and Best Practices across the product function
- Bachelors / Masters degree in Computer Science / Mathematics / Statistics / Engineering
- 10+ years of work experience; of which at least 5 years of Quality Analyst or equivalent role
- Exposure to Quality in Education or related sectors is preferred
- Experience in quality / change management projects
- Working knowledge of quality initiatives such as Six Sigma, Kaizen and quality standards such as International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO), Capability Maturity Model (CMM) is an added advantage
- Experience in Business Continuity Plan (Plan) and Risk Management
- Demonstrable credentials as a leading Subject Matter Expert and ability to work across discipline and cross-functional projects
- Team / Stakeholder management interpersonal skills to lead, to inspire collaboration and engage.
- Ability to influence stakeholders across the end to end value chain
- Have strong project management skills. This includes problem solving and decision making abilities thereby ensuring that business goals are met.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to convey strategy, knowledge and requirements.
- Excellent People Management and Negotiation Skills
- Multiple Project Management and Analytical Skills
- Ability to work independently and, manage priorities and responsibilities.
- Ability to prioritize work and able to work to timelines and roadmaps