We are looking for a Senior Software Developer with good experience in Data Structures and Algorithms and who is ready to work on Salesforce based Applications.
Senior Software Engineer
Are you a software developer who loves solving complex problems?
Would developing the enterprise-level applications excite you?
Join our dynamic Enterprise Applications Team
Our Enterprise Applications team supports Akamai's personnel in delivering exceptional service to customers. As a dynamic global team, we work cross-functionally, streamlining and automating workflows for various departments. By creating a common framework of enterprise applications, we have the first-order impact on Akamai's continued growth, while saving millions of dollars.
Partner with the best
As Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for customizing, developing & implementing solutions/applications on the Salesforce platform for addressing the requirements of Sales & Channels divisions of Akamai. As part of this team, you will get opportunities to work on latest technologies, enhancing & supporting the existing functionalities and building new ones from scratch.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring timely delivery of a high quality overall solutions that meet business requirements
- Collaborating with Developers, Leads, Architects, Development Managers and Business Teams
- Building, designing, maintaining and enhancing new solutions on Salesforce platform
- Understanding and maintaining the existing data models and its mapping to various business processes / existing solutions
Do what you love
To be successful in this role you will:
- 5+ years of relevant experience and a Bachelor's Degree
- Have experience with developing, implementing and customizing solutions on Salesforce CRM platform
- Have a good experience with developing applications using Salesforce Lightning platform
- Have good experience in software development using any Object-Oriented Languages
- Have good experience in data structures, Algorithms, DB etc.
- Be a team player, collaborative, and enjoy solving problems in an agile environment
- Be detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
We are happy to discuss flexible working options in this role, please discuss your requirements with the recruiter when you apply.
Working with us
At Akamai, we're curious, innovative, collaborative and tenacious. We celebrate the diversity of thought and we hold an unwavering belief that we can make a meaningful difference. Our teams use their global perspectives to put customers at the forefront of everything they do, so if you are people-centric, you'll thrive here.
Working for you
At Akamai, we will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavours
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
Innovating on a global scale, we deliver our customers a fast, smart and secure intelligent edge platform. Working against a backdrop of digital collaboration, our highly skilled teams drive progressive solutions that have the scope to transform entertainment, business, and life in ways that we have yet to imagine.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!