"• Total 7 to 10 years of working experience .
• Min 2 years of Experience working on Kafka, Spark, Scala and Hadoop tools (like Sqoop, Hive, PIG, HBASE, etc.)
• Experience in developing consumer and producer application, and transformation in data streaming use cases.
• Experience developing real time data integration and batch solutions with Spark/Scala/Kafka
• Should have understanding of Financial Services / Banking experiences
• Development experience using Agile process
• Good understanding ETL, writing SQL queries
• Understanding of the Transformation mapping documents and validating source and target files/tables based on business logic.
• Strong written and oral communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
• Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
L&T Infotech is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the USD 14 billion plus Larsen & Toubro, India’s Engineering, Technology, Construction and Financial Services powerhouse, ranked 4th in the global list of Green Companies in the industrial sector by Newsweek.
L&T Infotech is a leading global IT Services company serving Banking & Financial Services; Insurance; Consumer Packaged Goods, Retail, Pharmaceuticals; Automobile & Aerospace; Hi-tech & Consumer Electronics; Energy & Process; Utilities, Engineering & Construction; Plant Equipment & Industrial Machinery; Healthcare; Travel & Logistics; Media & Entertainment. Our comprehensive portfolio of services include SAP; Oracle & Microsoft; Enterprise Integration; Manufacturing Execution Systems; Testing; Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing; Application Development & Maintenance; Infrastructure Management Services; and Mobility.
L&T Infotech’s 3-pronged value proposition rests on Business-to-IT Connect, which signifies our approach to crafting solutions rooted in the business of our Clients; Engage the Future, which is a commitment to making an investment in the future and having a point of view about it; and Execution Excellence which exemplifies our focus on delivering world-class, consistent execution.
L&T Infotech, headquartered in Mumbai, India, has a global presence across continents. The Company prides itself on a culture of training and mentoring. Coupled with a work ethos that encourages innovation, the Company lists high among the best companies to work for.